Tuesday, December 07, 1999

Evening at home

I was angry ... very angry ... Took a canvas (90 cm x 90 cm) which I was preparing for fine painting, laid it on the floor, emptied on it left-over of oil-tubes (cut open with knife) and had a go on it with my fingers. Added some colors of other tubes and finished it in about 90 minutes.
Put the canvas up, sat down and looked at it. Saw immediately the figure on the left ... which reminded me of Wotan after he kissed/put to sleep his daughter Brünhilde and demands Loge to create/be a magic fire around the rocks where she shall sleep until a mortal men shall wake her.
I think I have to put a bit yellow into the red (flames/Loge) and highlighted the figure of Wotan and perhaps even Brühnhilde ... perhaps the next session. I'll put the oil on the net as soon as I've got the image ...

No comments: