Monday, September 27, 1999

Evening at home

Now I finished the previous painting (golden leaves shrine nr 3) I can work on the next one - golden leaves shrine nr 4 : painted a few golden leaves. Three in the upper right corner a fourth lower at the right side. The leaves are sunken, which means that I didn't paint part of the leaves, this way the contemplator can imagine in what they are sunken. Is it water ? Is it the sky ? ...
I think I can finish the painting tomorrow or at last Wednesday-evening. Frame it and 'ok' for the exhibition. I think I'll paint next to the golden leaves pieces of reed and wood (the tree) also submerged in the water-sky ... I am thrilled for the opening of the exhibition Friday.
Listened to 'La finta giardiniera' of Mozart and 'El Greco' of Vangelis


No comments: